Provides opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use now and throughout their life, empowering them to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
Butler County 4H & Youth
A Quick Reference to Butler County Residents - Be sure to check out all the links at "Resources from ISU Extension" on this page for more information.
Butler County 4-H Leadership Groups:
4-H Recordkeeping Material & Club Record Material:
- State Recordkeeping Forms (Yearly Summary, Project Record Sheets, Worksheets)
- "But I Don't Want To Do A Record Book!"
- Record Keeping Forms 2013
- Goal Sheet/Project Record Form
- Various livestock worksheets (see 4H Livestock Record Keeping (bottom right hand side)
- Record Keeping Awards Application & Evaluation Form - Little Clovers & Juniors (K-6th grade)
- Record Keeping Awards Application & Evaluation Form-Intermediates & Seniors (7th-12th)
- Junior 4-H Spirit Award Nomination Form
- Intermediate 4-H Spirit Award Nomination Form
Senior 4-H Spirit Award Nomination Form
Member Information & Enrollment Forms:
- 2013-2014 4-H New Youth Enrollment Form
- 2013-2014 4-H Club Member Medical Information Release Form
- 2013-2014 4H Leader Enrollment Form
- 2013-2014 4-H Adult Medical Information Release Form
- Iowa Youth Code of Ethics
- My Goal Calendar
- Welcome to 4-H New Member Booklet
- 4-H Animal ID Entry Help Sheet
Club Officer Material:
• So You're the Club President....
• So You're the Club Vice President...
• So You're the Club Secretary...
• So You're the Club Treasurer...
• So You're Historian of your Group...
• So You're News Reporter of your Group...
• So You're Recreation Leader of your Group...
•So You're the Club Photographer...
Fair/Fair Entry Information:
- 2013 State Health Requirements for Exhibition of Livestock
- Poster Communication Exhibit Report
- 4H Photography Exhibit Label
- Home Ec Entry Form and Animal Entry Form
- Inappropriate Food Exhibits
- Preserved Exhbit Labels
- Design Elements and Art Principles - Clothing
- Design Elements and Art Principles - Home Improvement
Communication Day Information:
- Communication Day Entry Form
- 2013 Communications Day Rules
- Clothing Selection ~ Share-The-Fun Rules
- Clothing Selection ~ Share-The-Fun Form
- 4-H Clothing Event Report Form for Little Clovers, Juniors and/or Intermediates
- 4-H Clothing Event Report Form for Seniors
- Butler County 4H Scholarship
- Pork Promoters Scholarship
- Cattlemen Scholarship
- 4H Scholarship Information
County Council Applications:
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living