Provides opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use now and throughout their life, empowering them to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
Butler County 4H & Youth
A Quick Reference to Butler County Residents - Be sure to check out all the links at "Resources from ISU Extension" on this page for more information.
Butler County 4-H Leadership Groups:
Final Record Keeping Forms 2014
Project Award Form and Instructions
"But I Don't Want To Do A Record Book!"
Goal Sheet/Project Record
Various livestock worksheets (see 4H Livestock Record Keeping (bottom right hand side)
Record Keeping Awards Application & Evaluation Form - Little Clovers & Juniors (K-6th grade)
Record Keeping Awards Application & Evaluation Form-Intermediates & Seniors (7th-12th)
Junior 4-H Spirit Award Nomination Form
Intermediate 4-H Spirit Award Nomination Form
Senior 4-H Spirit Award Nomination Form
Treasurer Record Book
Member Information & Enrollment Forms:
2014-2015 4-H New Youth Enrollment Form
2014-2015 4-H Club Member Medical Information Release Form
2014-2015 4H Leader Enrollment Form
2014-2015 4-H Adult Medical Information Release Form
Iowa Exhibitor Youth Code of Ethics
My Goal Calendar
Welcome to 4-H New Member Booklet
4-H Animal ID Entry Help Sheet
Farm Bureau Form for 4H Members
Club Officer Material:
• So You're the Club President....
• So You're the Club Vice President...
• So You're the Club Secretary...
• So You're the Club Treasurer...
• So You're Historian of your Group...
• So You're News Reporter of your Group...
• So You're Recreation Leader of your Group...
•So You're the Club Photographer...
Fair/Fair Entry Information:
- 2015 State Health Requirements for the Exhibition of Livestock
- 4H Photography Exhibit Label
- Inappropriate Food Exhibits
- Preserved Exhbit Labels
- Design Elements Worksheet
- Design Elements and Art Principles - Clothing
- Design Elements and Art Principles - Home Improvement
- Principles of Design and Elements of Design
- Poultry Classes
- Iowa State Fair 4-H Youth Poultry - What is the Judge Looking For?
- Butler County Fair 4-H/FFA Non-Livestock Entry Form
- Copyright Guidelines
- Sample Letter for Copyright/Trademark Use
- List of poultry testers
- Goal Sheet/Project Record
- Butler County Raised Market Beef Form
- Premises Identification Number Application
Communication Day Rules
Communication Day Entry Form
Clothing Event Report Form - Little Clovers, Juniors, Intermediates
Clothing Event Report Form - Seniors
Pork Promoter Scholarship
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
County Events4h has no events.