Provides opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use now and throughout their life, empowering them to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
Butler County 4H & Youth
A Quick Reference to Butler County Residents - Be sure to check out all the links at "Resources from ISU Extension" on this page for more information.
Butler County 4-H Leadership Groups:
- 4-H Advisory Committee
- 4-H Intermediate County Council
- 4-H Senior County Council
- 4-H Club & General Leaders
4-H Recordkeeping Material & Club Record Material:
- State Recordkeeping Forms (Yearly Summary, Project Record Sheets, Worksheets)
- "But I Don't Want To Do A Record Book!"
- 2013 Butler County Record Book Forms
- Goal Sheet/Project Record Form
- Various livestock worksheets (see 4H Livestock Record Keeping (bottom right hand side)
- Treasurer's Book
Member Information & Enrollment Forms:
- 2012-2013 4-H Leader Enrollment Form
- 2012-2013 Adult Medical Release Form
- 2012-2013 4-H Little Clover Enrollment Form
- 2012-2013 4-H New Enrollment Form
- 2012-2013 Club Member Medical Release Form
- Iowa Youth Code of Ethics
- My Goal Calendar
- Welcome to 4-H New Member Booklet
- 4-H Animal ID Entry Help Sheet
Club Officer Material:
• So You're the Club President....
• So You're the Club Vice President...
• So You're the Club Secretary...
• So You're the Club Treasurer...
• So You're Historian of your Group...
• So You're News Reporter of your Group...
• So You're Recreation Leader of your Group...
•So You're the Club Photographer...
4H Identification Forms:
Fair/Fair Entry Information:
- Butler County Raised Market Beef Form
- Home Economics Entry Information
- Livestock Entry Information
- Butler County Fair website
- 2013 Open Class Only Fair Book
- Butler County 2013 Fair Book Cover
- Butler County 2013 4H Fair Book
- 2013 State Health Requirements for Exhibition of Livestock
- Poster Communication Exhibit Report
- 4H Photography Exhibit Label
- Home Ec Entry Form and Animal Entry Form
- Inappropriate Food Exhibits
- Preserved Exhbit Labels
- Design Elements and Art Principles - Clothing
- Design Elements and Art Principles - Home Improvement
Communication Day Information:
- Communication Day Entry Form
- 2013 Communications Day Rules
- Clothing Selection ~ Share-The-Fun Rules
- Clothing Selection ~ Share-The-Fun Form
- 4-H Clothing Event Report Form for Little Clovers, Juniors and/or Intermediates
- 4-H Clothing Event Report Form for Seniors
- Butler County 4H Scholarship
- Pork Promoters Scholarship
- Cattlemen Scholarship
- 4H Scholarship Information
County Council Applications:
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Butler County Events
- Fair Entries Due
- Butterfly Bonanza Day Camp -Kindergarten & First Graders
- New Member @ Fair
- Everything But the Kitchen Sink Day Camp - 2nd & 3rd Graders
All Events for Butler County