Ricochet:An Extreme Leadership Adventure
“Ricochet: An Extreme Leadership Adventure” Facilitator Training will be held in northwest Iowa in March 2013. This two-day training is for Extension staff and volunteers who are interested in teaching middle school youth leadership skills.
Plan on attending the facilitator training to:
- Receive training in a research-based leadership curriculum designed specifically for middle school-age youth.
- Participate in hands-on, adventure-based leadership training experiences.
- Gain additional tools to market your program, celebrate successes, recruit volunteers, and more!
- Enjoy lunch, refreshments, and sharing with fellow youth facilitators.
- Take home fun, new curriculum to assist with your extreme leadership program.
Day 1 of the training will be an overview of the foundation of the Ricochet program and Ricochet Level 1. Day 1 training will be held on March 5 at the Plymouth County Extension Office in Le Mars. Day 2 of the training will cover Ricochet Level 2 and Ricochet Level 3. We are still finalizing the date and location for Day 2.
We need to have at least 12 people register in order to hold the training. Registration forms will be sent out as soon as the date and location for Day 2 is set. (Hopefully, by the end of this week.) If you are interested in attending, please let me know and I will make sure that you receive a registration form.http://www.extension.iastate.edu/4h/ricochet
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living