Iowa State University Extension and Outreach offers educational programs and resources that make a difference for all Iowans. In 2012, we
- helped Iowans respond to the drought crisis;
- assisted companies in creating jobs and making new investments;
- built science, technology, engineering, and math skills in Iowa’s youth;
- and supported Iowa’s goal to become the healthiest state.
Visit the Our Story website and learn more about how ISU Extension and Outreach is benefitting Iowans across the state. Then explore our programs and resources to find ways you can get involved!
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living