Cash Rental Rates for Iowa 2014 Survey Now Available
Submitted by overgaar on Thu, 04/24/2014 - 09:10
A few things to note regarding the 2014 survey
- The statewide average for corn/soybeans was down 4%, from $270 to $260/acre.
- Rental data is not collected for individual farms.The number of responses is the number of individuals who provided information about typical rents across the county.
- CSR information has been converted to CSR2, the new Corn Suitability Rating index. Information on CSR2 can be found on the Soils website, http://www.extension.iastate.edu/soils/suitabilities-interpretationsor on Ag Decision Maker at: http://www.extension.iastate.edu/agdm/articles/others/JenSept13.html.
- Links to surveys from previous years can be found at the bottom of the page at: http://www.extension.iastate.edu/agdm/wholefarm/html/c2-10.html. Historic county averages can be found at: http://www.extension.iastate.edu/agdm/wholefarm/pdf/c2-11.pdf.
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living