Your Money, Your Future
Life is not about money — but how you deal with money has a huge impact on your quality of life, your family’s life, and the life of your community.
When you have sound information and strong skills, you can make your money work for you and for your future.
The Your Money, Your Future program is a series of workshops that will help you get more for your money and show you how to save money for your financial goals. Workshops are a blend of instruction and hands on activities so you can master the concepts taught.
You'll learn how to ...
- Develop spending plans and SMART goals
- Access your credit history without having to pay a fee
- Select the financial institution that best meets your needs
- Understand how credit cards work and how to avoid the credit card trap
With sound financial management, you can be financially secure throughout your life. You can contact Jeannette Mukayisire for workshops in Allamakee, Black Hawk, Bremer, Buchanan, Butler, Chickasaw, Clayton, Fayette, Grundy, Howard, Tama or Winneshiek Counties.
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living