Coming Soon....Smart Health Insurance Choices Seminar
Smart Health Insurance Choices Seminar Planned
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach will be offering workshops this fall to equip consumers to make smart health insurance choices. The workshops will include:
• Basic information about health insurance terms and concepts,
• How to select a policy that best meets needs,
• Introduction to the Iowa Health Insurance Marketplace on-line, and
• Overview of how tax credits will work to assist in paying health insurance premiums.
The workshop will include only high-quality, non-commercial information. Participants will have a chance to practice choosing from among some hypothetical insurance policies and will take home a guide which includes tools they can use to assess their own needs and compare their options. The workshops will be free of charge to participants.
Dates, times, and locations to be announced soon, keep checking this website.
For more info call: 319.234.6811
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living