Learn it. Grow it. Teach it. Become a Master Gardener.
Black Hawk County
http://www.extension.iastate.edu/blackhawk/news/master-gardener-club-informationIowa State University Extension and Outreach: Black Hawk County
We are committed to provide our citizens with "Information for Everyday Living." Iowa State University Extension offers education and information to the citizens of Iowa through the following areas: Agriculture and Natural Resources, Business and Industry, Community and Economic Development, Families, and 4-H Youth Development.
• May 3rd - Virtual Tour of the Iowa Food Hub at Extension, 10:30am. Read more...
• May 13th IDALS Pesticide Testing Second Friday of the Month at Black Hawk Extension, 10:00-2:00pm Read More...
ALL EVENTS ARE FREE! 2016 FAIRBOOK
• Schedule of events for Black Hawk County Fair. • Challenge Classes everyone can enter, not just 4-Hers!
• May 7th - 4-H Sheep & Goat Weigh-In 9:00-10:30am at the Hawkeye College Farm
• May 7th - 9:00-1:00am Parent/Child "Make Your Own Yogurt" at Three Pines Farm RSVP Here
• May 15th LIVESTOCK ID Due (Help Sheet ) in 4-H Online
• May 15th IOWA State Fair Market Beef, Sheep, and Swine Help Sheets enter on 4-H Online
(Please Note: IOWA State Fair also needs to be enter into IOWA STATE Fair by July 1st, Read more)
• June 10th &11th - Region 9 Junior 4-H Camp Download Registation form here, Early bird deadline is May 15th.
• June 28-30th Iowa 4-H Youth Conference (Ages 8th - 12th grade)
More into here Register by June 1 to save $25.
• 4-H Shooting Sports, First Saturday of the Month, 9:00am, Chickasaw Hall, Hawkeye Campus.
• 4-H Archery, May 21st, 9:00am at the Archery Store
• SERVSAFE - May 12, 2016 at Black Hawk Extension • 2016 BROCHURE
Cedar Valley Grows info Download 2016 Local Food Guide
Emerald Ash Borer Information
Master Gardener Club Information
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
•2015 Cash Rental Rates for Iowa
• Iowa Cash Rent Farm Lease (Short Form)
•Ag Decision Marker Website - Agricultural Economics and Business
• ISU Soil Temperature Website
• AgMRC Renewable Energy Website
• Beginning Farmer Center Website
•CALT Newsletter - ISU Center for Agricultural Law & Taxation
• ISU Dairy Team Newsletter
• Farm Financial Planning Programs
•Iowa Farm Outlook Website
• IOWA Concern HOTLINE
•Just In Time Parenting
• Licensed Tree Services of Waterloo
•MASTER GARDENER INFO
•Rural Innovator Newsletter-sign-up
•Science of Parenting Blog
•SOIL TESTING Forms
•Small Farm Sustainability Newsletter
•Spend Smart, Eat Smart
•Words On Wellness
• Women in Ag Newsletter Sign Up
•2013 BlackHawk Ext. Stakeholders REPORT
About Black Hawk Extension Flyer