Learn it. Grow it. Teach it. Become a Master Gardener.
Black Hawk County
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach: Black Hawk County
We are committed to provide our citizens with "Information for Everyday Living." Iowa State University Extension offers education and information to the citizens of Iowa through the following areas: Agriculture and Natural Resources, Business and Industry, Community and Economic Development, Families, and 4-H Youth Development.
Up Coming Events...
• Aerial Applicator Continuing Instructional Course Call Extension Office to schedule time. 319-234-6811
• 2015 4-H Livestock Fair Exhibitor Information.
Two IMPORTANT DATES! May 15 - Entered animal ID on 4-H Online, July 1 - Paper Entry Form to Extension Office.
• 4-H STEM Fashion Workshop, April 30th RSVP Here.
• 4-H Day Camps for K -3rd Graders in June
• 4-H Shooting Sports, First Sat. of the Month. 4-Her's come and give it a try!
• SERVSAFE - April 22, 2015 See BROCHURE
• Emerald Ash Borer Information, City Ordinances and Tree Planting Info
• Cedar Valley Grows Information and Community Garden Applications Cedar Valley Grows Garden Poster
Master Gardener 2015 Club Information
(CANCELLATIONS: If an event is cancelled it will be labeled so in the Black Hawk County Events Box to the right.)
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
•2014 Cash Rental Rates for Iowa
•Ag Decision Marker Website - Agricultural Economics and Business
• AgMRC Renewable Energy Website
• Beginning Farmer Center Website
•CALT Newsletter - ISU Center for Agricultural Law & Taxation
• ISU Dairy Team Newsletter
•Iowa Farm Outlook Website
•Just In Time Parenting
• Licensed Tree Services of Waterloo
•MASTER GARDENER INFO
•Rural Innovator Newsletter-sign-up
•Science of Parenting Blog
•SOIL TESTING Forms
•Spend Smart, Eat Smart
•Words On Wellness April Newsletter - Your extension connection to nutrition and fitness.
•2013 BlackHawk Ext. Stakeholders REPORT