Learn it. Grow it. Teach it. Become a Master Gardener.
Black Hawk County
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach: Black Hawk County
We are committed to provide our citizens with "Information for Everyday Living." Iowa State University Extension offers education and information to the citizens of Iowa through the following areas: Agriculture and Natural Resources, Business and Industry, Community and Economic Development, Families, and 4-H Youth Development.
Up Coming Events...
• 2015 Fall COMMERICAL Pesticide Applicator Training and Certification Schedule
• 2015-2016 PRIVATE Pesticide Applicator Recertification and Continuing Instruction Courses (Flyer)
• Pro Ag Outlook (See slides from Nov. 19th meeting here)
• Dec. 7, 9:00am-4:00pm. GAP Level 2
• 4-H Shooting Sports, First Sat. of the Month at 9:00am at Chickasaw Hall, Hawkeye Campus.
• 4-Her's TIME TO RE-ENROLL! Click here for help. Click here for 4-H ONLINE. PLEASE DO SO BY DEC. 1st
• Dec. 12th 9:00-Noon at Extension - Card Making Workshop for 4-her's
• Dec. 12th 8:00-10:00am at Hawkeye College - BEEF WEIGH IN
• SERVSAFE - Dec. 3, 2015 at Black Hawk Extension • 2015 BROCHURE • 2016 BROCHURE
Emerald Ash Borer Information Cedar Valley Grows -- Community Garden Information
Master Gardener 2015 Club Information
"Become a Master Gardener Classes" Starts Sept. 29th! See Brochure
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
•2015 Cash Rental Rates for Iowa
•Ag Decision Marker Website - Agricultural Economics and Business
• AgMRC Renewable Energy Website
• Beginning Farmer Center Website
•CALT Newsletter - ISU Center for Agricultural Law & Taxation
• ISU Dairy Team Newsletter
•Iowa Farm Outlook Website
•Just In Time Parenting
• Licensed Tree Services of Waterloo
•MASTER GARDENER INFO
•Rural Innovator Newsletter-sign-up
•Science of Parenting Blog
•SOIL TESTING Forms
•Spend Smart, Eat Smart
•Words On Wellness DEC. Newsletter - Your extension connection to nutrition and fitness.
•2013 BlackHawk Ext. Stakeholders REPORT
About Black Hawk Extension Flyer