Learn it. Grow it. Teach it. Become a Master Gardener.
Black Hawk County
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach: Black Hawk County
We are committed to provide our citizens with "Information for Everyday Living." Iowa State University Extension offers education and information to the citizens of Iowa through the following areas: Agriculture and Natural Resources, Business and Industry, Community and Economic Development, Families, and 4-H Youth Development.
Up Coming Events...
Coming Mid-August, Farm Land Leasing Meeting, watch for details.
• Aerial Applicator Continuing Instructional Course Call Extension Office to schedule time. 319-234-6811
• 4-H Shooting Sports, First Sat. of the Month at 9:00am. Please note, due to Labor Day we'll meet Sat. Aug. 29th, not Sept. 5th.
• OMAHA ZOO TRIP FOR 6TH - 8TH GRADERS, SEPT. 19-20TH
JOIN 4-H! RECORD BOOKS DUE OCT. 1st, get forms here.
After Sept. 3rd all 4-Her's must RE-ENROLL! Click here for help. Click here for 4-H ONLINE.
• SERVSAFE - June 24, 2015 at Black Hawk Extension See BROCHURE
• CROP CHAT May 2015 Newsletter
Emerald Ash Borer Information
Cedar Valley Grows -- Community Garden Information
Master Gardener 2015 Club Information
"Become a Master Gardener Classes" Starts Sept. 29th! See Brochure
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
•2015 Cash Rental Rates for Iowa
•Ag Decision Marker Website - Agricultural Economics and Business
• AgMRC Renewable Energy Website
• Beginning Farmer Center Website
•CALT Newsletter - ISU Center for Agricultural Law & Taxation
• ISU Dairy Team Newsletter
•Iowa Farm Outlook Website
•Just In Time Parenting
• Licensed Tree Services of Waterloo
•MASTER GARDENER INFO
•Rural Innovator Newsletter-sign-up
•Science of Parenting Blog
•SOIL TESTING Forms
•Spend Smart, Eat Smart
•Words On Wellness Aug. Newsletter - Your extension connection to nutrition and fitness.
•2013 BlackHawk Ext. Stakeholders REPORT