Learn it. Grow it. Teach it. Become a Master Gardener.
Black Hawk County
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach: Black Hawk County
We are committed to provide our citizens with "Information for Everyday Living." Iowa State University Extension offers education and information to the citizens of Iowa through the following areas: Agriculture and Natural Resources, Business and Industry, Community and Economic Development, Families, and 4-H Youth Development.
Up Coming Events...
• Fall Field Day in Nashua, Sept. 3rd 1:00-4:30 READ MORE...
• Black Hawk County Extension Office Free Tailgate Party, Sept. 5 at 11:00
• Junto's FREE Program "Latino's Education Success Workshops" Sept. 23rd & 30th, Oct. 7th & 14th, 5:00-7:00 at YWCA
• 2014 Black Hawk County Fair Highlights and Photos! Tell us how your liked the Fair by answering this short survey!
• 2014 Iowa Master Gardener and Pro Hort Classes for Black Hawk County. Starts Sept. 16th. Click for More info!
• Replacing Ash Trees: "Good Alternatives for Iowa" Webinars Thur., Sept. 4. $5 for Master Gardeners, $10 for others.
• 2014 Commercial Ag Weed, Insect & Plant Disease Management Courses for Fall
• SERVSAFE Classes: Oct. 29th and Nov. 19th. See BROCHURE
(CANCELLATIONS: If an event is cancelled it will be labeled so in the Black Hawk County Events Box to the right.)
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
•2014 Cash Rental Rates for Iowa
•Ag Decision Marker Website - Agricultural Economics and Business
• AgMRC Renewable Energy Website
• Beginning Farmer Center Website
•CALT Newsletter - ISU Center for Agricultural Law & Taxation
• ISU Dairy Team Newsletter
•Iowa Farm Outlook Website
• Licensed Tree Services of Waterloo
•MASTER GARDENER INFO
•Region 9 May Newsletter
•Rural Innovator Newsletter-sign-up
•Science of Parenting Blog
•SOIL TESTING Forms
•Words On Wellness August Newsletter - Your extension connection to nutrition and fitness.
•2013 BlackHawk Ext. Skateholders REPORT