Provides opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use now and throughout their life, empowering them to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
Black Hawk 4H & Youth
Counties Main Menu
- County Home
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Black Hawk County Events
- Summer Stem Olympics at the LaPorte City Library
- Ag Day - Feeding Children Mind & Body
- Ocean Day Camp for K-1st Graders
- Summer Stem Olympics at the Dunkerton Library
- 4-H Dog Obedience Classes
Child Care That WorksMore Child Care That Works Events
All Events for Black Hawk County
Publications & Materials:
Club Officer Material:
• So You're the Club President....
• So You're the Club Vice President...
• So You're the Club Secretary...
• So You're the Club Treasurer...
• So You're Historian of your Group...
• So You're News Reporter of your Group...
• So You're Recreation Leader of your Group...
•So You're the Club Photographer...
4-H ONLINE for Iowa
• June 28-30th Iowa 4-H Youth Conference (Ages 8th - 12th grade) More into here Register by June 1 to save $25.
2016 King and Queen Application for Black Hawk County Fair.
Deadline - June 15th
2016 4-H Calendar
Map of Clubs and Leader Info 2016
2016 Horticulture Project Ideas
2016 FAIR Project Ideas
2016 FAIR SCHEDULE
2016 FAIR Packet Forms
•2016 Fair Entry for Black Hawk County
•2016 Fair Entry to State Fair Livestock
HOT SHEETS FOR FAIR IDEAS!
Black Hawk County Shooting Sports
New Member Enrollment Form
Iowa 4-H Medical Info Release Form
Iowa Exhibitor Code of Ethics
Online Re-enrollment Directions
4H Online Website
Animal ID Entry Directions
Market Beef Weigh In Verification
Livestock Verification for Weighed-In
Entering Non-Weighted In Animals
Pick A Project
4-H Awards Information
Members County 4-H Awards & 4-H Leaders' Statement
Minimum Goals for Black Hawk County 4-H'ers
Permission Agreement, Release Sheet
Harvesting & Preparing Veg. for Exhibit
Statewide 4-H Camps 2014
Clover Kid Nutrition Ideas
Clover Kid Games and Activities
2015 Record Book Forms
"Heart of Belonging" Survey