Provides opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use now and throughout their life, empowering them to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
Black Hawk 4H & Youth
Please like us on FACEBOOK!
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Black Hawk County Events
- Mixed Media Canvas Workshop
- 4-H Legislative Trip, 6,7,8 & 9th Graders
- 4-H Fairy Garden Planting Workshop
- 4-H County Council Pizza Ranch Fundraiser
- FSQA Training
Child Care That Works
- Munchkins & Moolah
All Events for Black Hawk County
Publications & Materials:
Club Officer Material:
• So You're the Club President....
• So You're the Club Vice President...
• So You're the Club Secretary...
• So You're the Club Treasurer...
• So You're Historian of your Group...
• So You're News Reporter of your Group...
• So You're Recreation Leader of your Group...
•So You're the Club Photographer...
4-H ONLINE for Iowa
Note for 2017 FAIR:
All 4-H Members must attend at least 4 club meetings to exhibit at fair.
2016 King and Queen Application for Black Hawk County Fair.
Deadline - June 15th
2016-2017 4-H Calendar
Map of Clubs and Leader Info 2017
2017 Horticulture Project Ideas
2017 FAIR Project Ideas
2017 FAIR SCHEDULE
2016 FAIR Packet Forms
•2016 Fair Entry for Black Hawk County
•2016 Fair Entry to State Fair Livestock
• HOT SHEETS FOR FAIR IDEAS!
• GOAL WRITING TIP SHEET
• Black Hawk County Shooting Sports
• New Member Enrollment Form
• Iowa 4-H Medical Info Release Form
• Code of Conduct Iowa 4-H Youth/Adult
• Online Re-enrollment Directions
• 4H Online Website
• Animal ID Entry Directions
• Market Beef Weigh In Verification
• Livestock Verification for Weighed-In
• Entering Non-Weighted In Animals
• Pick A Project
• Permission Agreement, Release Sheet
• Harvesting & Preparing Veg. for Exhibit
• Clover Kid Nutrition Ideas
• Clover Kid Games and Activities
• Record Book Forms
• Leader's 4-H Club Activity Form
• Leader's 2016-2017 Program Form
• 4-H Compliance Report
• Program Assistance
Independent Members: Must have a mentor (must attend required leaders meeting) and meet at least 6 times in the 4-H year. You also must do a citizenship project and a presentation.
Indepentent Member Agreement Form
Indepentent Member Guidelines
"Heart of Belonging" Survey