Provides opportunities for youth to develop skills they can use now and throughout their life, empowering them to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
Black Hawk 4H & Youth
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Black Hawk County Events
- Cedar Valley Family STEM Festival
- Aquatic, Forest, and Right-of-Way Pest Management Categories 2, 5 , 6 & 10 u
- Wreath Making Workshop
- 4-H Awards Banquet
- BEEF Weigh-In
All Events for Black Hawk County
Publications & Materials:
Club Officer Material:
• So You're the Club President....
• So You're the Club Vice President...
• So You're the Club Secretary...
• So You're the Club Treasurer...
• So You're Historian of your Group...
• So You're News Reporter of your Group...
• So You're Recreation Leader of your Group...
•So You're the Club Photographer...
4-H ONLINE for Iowa
• June 28-30th Iowa 4-H Youth Conference (Ages 8th - 12th grade) More into here Register by June 1 to save $25.
2016 King and Queen Application for Black Hawk County Fair.
Deadline - June 15th
2016-2017 4-H Calendar
Map of Clubs and Leader Info 2017
2016 Horticulture Project Ideas
2016 FAIR Project Ideas
2016 FAIR SCHEDULE
2016 FAIR Packet Forms
•2016 Fair Entry for Black Hawk County
•2016 Fair Entry to State Fair Livestock
HOT SHEETS FOR FAIR IDEAS!
Black Hawk County Shooting Sports
New Member Enrollment Form
Iowa 4-H Medical Info Release Form
Code of Conduct Iowa 4-H Youth/Adult
Online Re-enrollment Directions
4H Online Website
Animal ID Entry Directions
Market Beef Weigh In Verification
Livestock Verification for Weighed-In
Entering Non-Weighted In Animals
Pick A Project
Permission Agreement, Release Sheet
Harvesting & Preparing Veg. for Exhibit
Clover Kid Nutrition Ideas
Clover Kid Games and Activities
Record Book Forms
Independent Members: Must have a mentor (must attend required leaders meeting) and meet at least 6 times in the 4-H year. You also must do a citizenship project and a presentation.
Indepentent Member Agreement Form
Indepentent Member Guidelines
"Heart of Belonging" Survey