Learn it. Grow it. Teach it. Become a Master Gardener.
Black Hawk County
We are committed to provide our citizens with "Information for Everyday Living." Iowa State University Extension offers education and information to the citizens of Iowa through the following areas: Agriculture and Natural Resources, Business and Industry, Community and Economic Development, Families, and 4-H Youth Development.
• Volunteer Coordinator See Description Submit cover letter, resume, application and three references to email@example.com
• Extension Program Specialist II - Arts, Communication, & Design Specialist Read more and apply here.
Aerial Applicator C-CIC (Commerical-Continuing Instruction Course) is now available. $35
Call 319-234-6811 to schedule a time.
• August 3rd Farmland Leasing Meeting at Hawkeye College 9:00am $20, Please Call 319-234-6811 or Download Registration here. Read more.
• August 6th Summer Horticultrue Showcase, at the Borlaug Learning Center. $25 in advanced. Read More...
• August 12th IDALS Pesticide Testing Second Friday of the Month at Extension, 10:00-2:00pm Read More...
ALL EVENTS ARE FREE! More INFO!
• Schedule of events for Black Hawk County Fair.
• Challenge Classes everyone can enter, not just 4-Hers! More Details
2016 FAIRBOOK (Rules for Exhibitors) Goal Sheet and Fair Forms
View STEM Fair EXCITING DETAILS!
• July 29, 1:30 NASCAR/IOWA Speedway STEM EVENT.... for first 25 youth. Read More, Register Here.
• September 17-18th Henry Doorly Zoo Trip for 6 - 8th Graders. Download Registration Cost $100
• 4-H Shooting Sports, First Saturday of the Month, 9:00am, Chickasaw Hall, Hawkeye Campus.
• 4-H Archery
• SERVSAFE - July 13, 2016 at Black Hawk Extension • 2016 BROCHURE
• August 3 - Making and Freezing Salsa Read More
• August 4 - Pickling Read More
Cedar Valley Grows info Download 2016 Local Food Guide
Emerald Ash Borer Information
Master Gardener Club Information
BECOME A MASTER GARDENER...Apply Here. Deadline Sept. 1. See brochure.
Master Gardeners...enter the 5th Annual All-Iowa Art Show, Deadline Aug. 1 Read more...
Counties Main Menu
- About Us
- 4-H & Youth
- Agriculture & Environment
- Business & Community
- Families & Healthy Living
Black Hawk County Events
- Black Hawk County Fair
- Conservation Station at Black Hawk County Fair
- Black Hawk County Fair
- Summer Stem Olympics at the LaPorte City Library
- Ag Day - Feeding Children Mind & Body
All Events for Black Hawk County
• 2016 Cash Rental Rates for Iowa
• 2015 Iowa Land Values
• 2016 Iowa Farm Custom Rate Survey
•2015 Iowa Farm Custom Rate Survey
• Iowa Cash Rent Farm Lease (Short Form)
•Ag Decision Marker Website - Agricultural Economics and Business
• ISU Soil Temperature Website
• AgMRC Renewable Energy Website
• Beginning Farmer Center Website
•CALT Newsletter - ISU Center for Agricultural Law & Taxation
• ISU Dairy Team Newsletter
• Farm Financial Planning Programs
•Iowa Farm Outlook Website
• IOWA Concern HOTLINE
•Just In Time Parenting
• Licensed Tree Services of Waterloo
•MASTER GARDENER INFO
•Rural Innovator Newsletter-sign-up
•Science of Parenting Blog
•SOIL TESTING Forms
•Small Farm Sustainability Newsletter
•Spend Smart, Eat Smart
•Words On Wellness (JUNE Issue)
• Women in Ag Newsletter Sign Up
•2013 BlackHawk Ext. Stakeholders REPORT
About Black Hawk Extension Flyer
Control of Bed Bugs
Common Household Spiders