Success Story Submission
Please use this new template for your success story entries: http://www.extension.iastate.edu/forstaff/successstory/. Field Specialists are to submit three success stories per fiscal year. Campus-based ANR Extension faculty and staff are asked to submit a minimum of one success story per fiscal year.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind as you get accustomed to this new template:
- You may enter in success stories recently submitted with the old form, but it is not necessary or required that you re-enter previously submitted success stories.
- The template does not let you enter a story partially, save it, and then come back to it. You must enter everything at once, or you will lose partially entered reports. Therefore, it is good to preview the form to get familiar with what it requires, and to gather all information before you begin entering the story.
- Definitions of terms are built in to the system - move the cursor on the term to see the definition or instruction.
- If the program you are reporting occurred in several counties, be sure to indicate “multi-county”, and be prepared to click on each county involved.
- Expect some trial and error during initial use; it will get easier each time. You may call Extension IT if you need trouble-shooting help.
- Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org to give feedback about the new template - we’d like to know how you’re doing with this new system.