Herbicide Resistance Meetings Set for March
AMES, Iowa -- In response to rapidly expanding problems associated with herbicide resistant weeds, Iowa State University Extension and Outreach will conduct a series of meetings in March to address the issue. The meetings will provide information about the causes of herbicide-resistant weed populations, objectively evaluate weed management programs currently used in Iowa and support the development of durable weed management programs. The meetings will begin at 9 a.m. and conclude with a noon meal.
There is no cost to attend this program due to funding provided by several partners; however, advance registration is appreciated for meeting logistics and lunch counts. Additional information regarding the program and online registration is available at http://www.aep.iastate.edu/weeds/.
- March 12 – Spencer, Clay County Regional Events Center
- March 13 – Independence, Heartland Acres Agribition Center
- March 14 – Atlantic, Cass County Community Center
- March 15 – Ames, Quality Inn/Starlight Village
- March 16 – Iowa City, Clarion Inn/Highlander Conference Center
Agriculture and Natural Resources Menu
- Program Specialists
- Natural Resources
- Yard and Garden