Farm Management: Bob Wells
Areas of Expertise
- Value Added Agriculture
- Agri-Business Development
- Agriculture Policy
- Risk Management
- Strategic Planning
- Crop and Livestock Economics
- Estate Planning
Producers, Landowners, Agri-Business Professionals, Commodity Groups, Media, Iowa State Extension County Directors, Public Agencies
Joined ISU Extension
Extension Positions/Other Experience
- Regional Agriculture Business Specialist, University of Missouri
- Regional Farm Management Specialist, University of Missouri
- Agricultural Contractor, Producer and Consultant
- Graduate Extension Assistant, Oklahoma State University
- Graduate Research Assistant, Oklahoma State University
- Chief Operating Officer, Genetics Enterprises, Inc
- Vice President-Agriculture Lending, Peoples National Bank
- M.S., Agriculture Economics, Farm Management and Agriculture Policy, Oklahoma State University, 1996.
- B.S., Agriculture Economics, Farm Management, Oklahoma State University, 1992.
- Innovative Extension Programming, University of Missouri, 2002.
- Governors Conservation Award for Outreach, Missouri, 2000.
- National Association of County Agriculture Agents.
- Developing a Farm Newsletter, Guidesheet, University of Missouri Extension, 2000.
- Developing a Farm Newsletter for Better Communications Between Tenant and Landlord, Journal of Extension, December, 2000.
- Business Plans and their place in Production Agriculture, Extension Ag Lenders Seminar, University of Missouri.
Agriculture and Natural Resources Menu
- Field Specialists
- Natural Resources
- Yard and Garden