Beef: Russ Euken
Areas of Expertise
- Production information related to nutrition, facilities, health, records, and budgeting for swine beef, sheep and dairy producers.
- Computer applications for livestock production.
- Individual consultation on improving productivity in livestock operations.
- Environmentally sound livestock production methods
Livestock producers, livestock industry representatives, Extension staff
Joined ISU Extension
Extension Positions/Other Experience
County Director Sioux County 1980-1992
- Masters of Agriculture, Iowa State University, Economics, 1986
- Bachelor of Science, Iowa State University, Animal Science, 1979
- Iowa State University Extension Association Achievement Award
- University Extension Achievement Award, NACAA Career Guidance Award
- Wickersham Zmolek Award for Extension livestock programs
- County Farm Bureau Service to Agriculture Award
Agriculture and Natural Resources Menu
- Field Specialists
- Natural Resources
- Yard and Garden