Extension Marketing Resources
- Avatars and customizable templates for use on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
4-H | ANR | Human Sciences | CED
- Social media sites - Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram
- Quick Reference Guide
- Facebook Signature Issues Cover Photos - these files can be downloaded and added to your Facebook page as a cover photo. The photos are all tied to the four signature issues and have been sized specifically and only for use as a cover photo.
Health and Well-being: Cover 1, Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 4
Food and the Environment: Cover 1, Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 4, Cover 5
Economic Development: Coming soon
K-12 Youth Outreach: Cover 1, Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 4,
- Facebook Profile Picture (Acrobat Pro or Publisher) -- open the file, type the county office name in the editable field, and then save file as a .jpeg.
- Do's and Don'ts of Social Media presentation -
- Mobile Tagging Guidelines - outline of best practices for the use of mobile tagging technology -
- Social Media Plan (.pdf) -
- Social Media Policy (.pdf) -
For help with equipment, shooting or editing, contact Jed Findlay, firstname.lastname@example.org, 515.294.7858.
ISU Extension and Outreach Ads - Below are the current ads available for use. If you would like to have an ad air on a local station, please work through Jed Findlay, email@example.com, 515.294.7858.