East-Central and Southeast Iowa Crop
Select from the items below:
- Previous Years' Issues Back to 2004
- November 12, 2015 - Grain Storage, Anhydrous Ammonia Applications, 2016 Weed Management Decisions, and Calendar Items.
- October 16, 2015 - Freeze and Forages, More on Nitrogen Fertilizer Decisions, and Calendar Items.
- October 12, 2015 - Corn Stalk Quality, Grain Storage, Fertilizer Decisions, and Calendar Items.
- September 9, 2015 - Corn: Top Die-back, Stalk Quality; Cover Crops, and Calendar Items.
- July 28, 2015 - Designing Resilient Weed Management Strategies.
- June 17, 2015 - Ponds and Low Land Flooding, Northern Corn Leaf Blight in Corn, Rapid Corn Growth and Light Colored Leaves, Potato Leaf Hopper in Alfalfa, Milkweed Survey, and Calendar Items.
- June 3, 2015 - Sun Scald / Silver Leaf of Corn, Armyworms, Potassium Deficiency Symptoms on Corn, Milkweed Survey, and Calendar Items.
- May 24, 2015 - Black Cutworms, Stalk Borers, Late Spring Soil Nitrate Test, ILeVO Phytotoxicity and Herbicide Phytotoxicity, Milkweed Survey, and Calendar Items.
- May 12, 2015 - Herbicides and Nitrogen on Emerged Corn, When to Switch Corn Maturities, Milkweed Survey, Water Quality Cost-share Funds Available, and Calendar Items.
- April 16, 2015 - Seeding Small Grains, Forages, and Waterways; Alfalfa Weevil; Alfalfa Stand Evaluation; Cover Crop Management; Weed Management; Corn Planting; and Calendar Items.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Iowa State University Extension Office.
East Central and Southeast Iowa Crops Home
ISU Extension and Outreach
ISU Extension Agronomy
Sites in Other States
Offices in Other States
Last Update: November 11, 2015
Contact: Virgil Schmitt firstname.lastname@example.org
Nondiscrimination Statement and Information Disclosures