East-Central and Southeast Iowa Crop
Select from the items below:
- Previous Years' Issues Back to 2004
- June 20, 2016 - Corn: Dry Weather, Uneven Corn, Striped Leaves, European Corn Borers; and Calendar Items.
- May 23, 2016 - Corn: Stalkborer Movement, Stands and Re-plant Decisions, Black Cutworms, and Late Spring Soil Nitrate Testing; Soybean: Crusting and Rotary Hoeing, and Stands and Re-plant Decisions; 2016 Handy Bt Trait Table; and Calendar Items.
- April 25, 2016 - Corn Planting with Cold Rain on the Horizon, Alfalfa Weevils, and Calendar Items.
- April 12, 2016 - Alfalfa Stand Evaluation, Seeding Forages and Waterways, Seeding Small Grains, Cover Crop Termination, Burn Down Herbicides, Managing Waterhemp, Nitrogen for Corn, Corn Planting, and Calendar Items.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Iowa State University Extension Office.
East Central and Southeast Iowa Crops Home
ISU Extension and Outreach
ISU Extension Agronomy
Sites in Other States
Offices in Other States
Last Update: June 20, 2016
Contact: Virgil Schmitt email@example.com
Nondiscrimination Statement and Information Disclosures