To download these news releases directly from your browser:
- select "Save As" or "Save File" under your file menu.
- You should then be given a choice of saving the file as a "text" file or as an "html file" or "source file."
- If you choose "text" you will get all of the text in the news story without any formatting.
- If you choose "html" or "source" file, you will get the text plus the coding that determines how it is displayed in your browser.
If your computer supports having your browser and your word processor running at the same time:
- You can save these files by highlighting the text in the browser,
- Copying the text
- Switching to your word processor, and pasting the text.
- This will capture only the text, and not the formatting code.
If you are attempting to print these news releases directly from your browser and are losing the right edge, you can change your page setup under advanced printer properties to scale the page to fit your printer. An 80 percent scale works on many printers.