Skip Navigation
Logo for Home Buyers Course

Contact Us

United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Rural Development
If you would like information about USDA rural development loans in Iowa, contact one of the Rural Development offices.

Iowa State University Extension and Outreach Offices
If you need special accommodations to take the online course, contact your local county office.


For question about ...

Course registration: ISU Extension Online Store, (515) 294-5247

Course content: Suzanne Bartholomae, Family Finance Extension State Specialist, Iowa State University Extension and Outreach

Technical difficulties with the course: ISU Extension Information Technology, (515) 294-8658

Family finances:

  • ISU Financial Counseling Clinic provides free counseling to Iowa State University students, and on a sliding fee basis to others.
  • Iowa Concern Hotline, (800) 447-1985, can help you understand your rights and your options when you have a consumer complaint, a debt problem or other legal or financial concerns. Iowa Concern, a program of Iowa State University Extension and Outreach, has access to an attorney for legal education, stress counselors, and information and referral services for a wide variety of topics including financial questions, legal issues and family transitions. Phones are answered all hours, all days. TDD (Telecommunications Device for Deaf Persons): (800) 735-2942.
  • ISU Extension and Outreach Family Finance Specialists
    Our specialists can answer your questions about personal finance.