Objective - Participants will be able to report the internal temperature for respective food products.
- The proper method for taking food temperatures will be done on food models.
- A large thermometer display will be available on a felt board.
- Food items will be made available.
- Participants will place foods on the board at the proper internal temperature. The danger zone also will be available to put on the board.
- Participants will receive a Thermy poster with the internal food temperatures.
- Case study display
- Thermometer poster
- Laminated food pictures
Download the thermometer calibration booth description.
Thermometer calibration booth at the Food Safety Education Fair
Get more information about the food safety education fair >>