Ways to Volunteer
Seven Steps to become an Iowa 4-H Volunteer
1. Decide that you want to help kids grow and explore their futures.
2. Watch the Orientation videos to learn more about 4-H and opportunities available to you.
3. Consider volunteering to lead a 4-H group in your community, your local school, or even your church.
4. Contact your local ISU Extension office to find out about local opportunities.
5. Complete Iowa State University Extension’s Child Protection and Safety Policy (CPSP) process if you will have direct contact with youth.
6. Attend a local/state training.
7. Share your skills, knowledge and talents while having FUN with kids!