Shooting Sports Instructor Training
Fall 2016 Iowa 4-H Shooting Sports Leader Training
The IowaFall 2016 4-H Shooting Sports Instructor Training will be held Sept. 16-18, 2016, at the Iowa 4-H Center, Madrid, IA. Training participants must be approved from their local county extension office prior to attending the training. This requires a completed 4-H volunteer application and the successful completion of background checks as part of the 4-H Child Protection and Safety Policy administered by their County Extension Office. Contact your County Extension Office for more details.
- Training will be offered in Archery, Rifle, Shotgun, and County 4-H SESS Coordinator.
- Lodging and meals are included in the registration cost.
- We must have a minimum of 30 registrations to hold this training opportunity.
Registration Deadline is September 9th.
- $200 for Saturday night only
- $225 for Friday and Saturday night
If you are attending the SESS training for the first time, you must be present Friday evening. If you are returning for another discipline, Friday night is optional but please be at the Boone Y Camp by 7:30a.m. on Saturday morning.
- Registration site: https://goo.gl/5bIXFl
- Directions to the 4-H Center, Madrid, Iowa.
- Tentative Agenda
For questions or problems with the online registration system, contact ISU Registration Services at 515-294-6222.
For questions about 4-H SESS program contact Jacki Luckstead email@example.com or Patty Gibler firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Creative Arts
- Family & Consumer Sciences
- Personal Development
- Science Technology Engineering & Math
- Project Helpers