The 4-H sheep program is part of the animal science project. The program will help you learn to select, manage, produce, and market sheep.
If you are already signed up for this 4-H project, come on in and get started. If you haven't signed up yet, contact your county 4-H office and become a member today.
State Fair 4-H Livestock Information!
- Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Livestock Homepage
- Livestock ID
- Livestock Judging
- FSQA Food Safety Quality Assurance
- 4-H Animal Science Round-Up
- Animal Care Resources
- Iowa State Fair Livestock
- 4-H Commodity Carnival
- Veterinary Science
- Creative Arts
- Family & Consumer Sciences
- Personal Development
- Science Technology Engineering & Math
- Project Helpers
- Sheep Hot Sheet (pdf)
4-H Sheep Project Manuals
- Iowa 4-H Sheep Verification Form
- 4-H Breeding Animal Worksheet
- Ewe Lifetime Record Worksheet
- Youth and 4-H Sheep Project (4H702)
- Rams, Lambs & You, Level 1
- Shear Delight, Level 2
- Leading the Flock, Level 3
- LDR Sheep Leader Guide
- Enterprise Budget: Sheep
- Sheep Housing and Equipment Handbook
- Club Lamb Fungus Info.
- Scrapie Program Info.