The 4-H poultry program is part of the animal science project. The program will help you learn about chickens from the egg to the table. Get involved in embryology, growing and managing a small flock of chickens.
If you have already signed up for this 4-H project, come on in and get started. If you haven't signed up yet, contact your county 4-H office and become a member today.
2014 Iowa State Fair 4-H Market Broiler Entry - NEW ENTRY DEADLINE
Due May 1!
Poultry Health Info
Market Broiler Care & Management
- What is Pullorum-typhoid?
- Health Rules & FAQ's
- 2013 Certification Info.
- P-T Certification Info.
- PT Tester List
- Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Creative Arts
- Family & Consumer Sciences
- Personal Development
- Science Technology Engineering & Math
- Project Helpers
- Poultry Hot Sheet (pdf)
4-H Poultry Project Manuals
- Scratching the Surface Level 1
- Testing your Wings Level 2
- Flocking Together Level 3
- Poultry Helper's Guide
- County Fair Reguirements for Exhibition/Sale
- Laying Flock Project Worksheet