RICOCHET: An Extreme Leadership Adventure
Ricochet Facilitator Training: Dubuque County
April 11 = Foundation & Ricochet 1
April 12 = Ricochet 2 & 3
Attend Facilitator Training to:
- Receive research-based leadership curriculum designed specifically for middle school-age youth.
- Participate in hands-on, adventure-based leadership training experiences.
- Gain additional tools to market your program, celebrate successes, recruit volunteers, and more!
- Enjoy lunch, refreshments, and sharing with fellow youth facilitators.
- Take home fun, new curriculum to assist with your extreme leadership program.
Would you like to host a training?
If you think you can gather 12 or more people to learn about Ricochet, we'd love to come to you!
We'll tailor the training to your needs, your time, your experience!
Contacts: Lisa Berkland for more information.
Def: Extreme Leaders
Extreme Leaders - learn from adventure and experience and by doing things themselves. They get involved in REAL projects that their community needs.