State Fair 4-H Communication Events
2016 Exhibitor Letters Updated!
T-Shirts provided by Iowa State Fair & Touchstone Energy
Please write your thank yous to:
Gary D. Slater, Manager & CEO, Iowa State Fair, PO Box 57130, Des Moines IA 50317-0003
and your closest Touchstone Energy Cooperative.
Go to www.iowatouchstoneenergycooperatives.com, click on “View Touchstone Energy Co-ops of Iowa”, click on your nearest co-op, address usually at bottom of the co-op’s webpage.
Are you coming to the fair to participate in the communications events? All the information you need is here!
If you are coming to WATCH our outstanding 4-H'ers demonstrate their communication skills, morning events begin at 9:00AM and afternoon events begin at 1:30 PM. Share-The-Fun performances are at noon and 5:00 PM.
- Exhibitor Letter for Educational Presentations
- Report Form
- Coyright Guidelines
- Jr Peer Evaluation
- Intermediate/Sr Peer Evaluation
- Exhibitor Letter for Sunday Extemp Speaking
- Exhibitor Letter for Tuesday Extemp Speaking
- Contest Information
- Evaluation Guidelines
- Sample Questions
- Resource List: this is the list of reasources available at the state level. Counties may copy these same types of materials for thier county events. Materials that could be, are linked to the documents.
Counties may bring up to 6 Educational Presentations, 4 Working Exhibits, 3 Share-The-Fun, and 2 Extemporaneous Speakers. We will not schedule more than two (2) performances from a county during a Noon Share The Fun show. 2 Communications Posters per county.