Iowa 4-H Clover Kids
Most frequently asked questions.
What is Clover Kids?
Clover Kids is a FUN 4-H program for children in kindergarten through third grade. Children participate in hands-on activities designed to build lots of different life skills!
What do Clover Kids do?
- Explore science with simple science experiments
- Strengthen motor skills through a variety of art and craft experiences
- Have fun learning and playing cooperative games
- Make friends and learn to work together with others in a group setting
- And much, much more!!
How can my child become a Clover Kid?
Contact your county Extension Office to ask about Clover Kids groups in your area.
You can help your child's Clover Kid group or start one of your own! We will give you the information, training, and other help to get you started. All volunteers must go through a background screening. Contact your county Extension office to get started.
CALLING ALL CLOVER KIDS!
DON’T LET THE FUN END YET!
You can continue having 4-H fun by joining a 4-H community club!
In a community club you get to:
- Attend club meetings
- Exhibit at the county fair
- Meet new friends
- Help others in club citizenship activities
- Share with others through communications
- Have fun with other 4-H’ers at camps, fun nights, workshops, and fair
Choose what you want to learn about!
Animals, Rockets, Camping, Fishing, Food and Nutrition, Gardening, Pets, Horses, Home Improvement, Woodworking, Photography, Bicycle, Music, Veterinary Science, Visual Art, Wildlife and more!