Clover Kids Transition to 4-H
CALLING ALL CLOVER KIDS!
DON’T LET THE FUN END YET!
You can continue having 4-H fun by joining a 4-H community club!
In a community club you get to:
- Attend club meetings
- Exhibit at the county fair
- Meet new friends
- Help others in club citizenship activities
- Share with others through communications
- Have fun with other 4-H’ers at camps, fun nights, workshops, and fair
Choose what you want to learn about!
Animals, Rockets, Camping, Fishing, Food and Nutrition, Gardening, Pets, Horses, Home Improvement, Woodworking, Photography, Bicycle, Music, Veterinary Science, Visual Art, Wildlife and more!
Games & Activities
Lesson Topic Ideas:
- 4-H Clubs
- 4-H Clover Kids
- 4-H Science Technology Engineering & Math (STEM)
- Growing in the Garden
- Iowa 4-H Afterschool
- Iowa 4-H AmeriCorps
- Service Learning