4hOnline Information for Families and Leaders
All counties are using on-line enrollment for families and members for 2012-2013.
If you have questions about the on-line enrollment and livestock identification process, please contact your local county Extension office and they will be glad to help you through the process.
When you are ready to enroll, re-enroll, or identify livestock, go to 4HOnline (Iowa login)
Help Documents for Families:
- Re-enrolling members/families (Word or PDF)
- NEW (first time) members/families (Word or PDF)
- Blank enrollment form (new members/families)
- Other online options (newsletters, FSQA, events)
Animal ID in 4hOnline
- Animal ID on-line (Word or PDF)
- Market Beef verification process (Word or PDF)
- Market Sheep verification process (Word or PDF)
- Market Swine verification process (Word or PDF)